Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
SurveyMonster

THE PIMP PLAYGROUND HAS MOVED!

22 August 2005

Pimpin All Over The World

THE PIMP PLAYGROUND HAS MOVED!
Let's get this shit started... First off lets introduce the top hoes... I have to admit, I am starting once again in the pimpin business after an abstence due to my compromise with other issues... But your Pimp Daddy is back, and now wit a new side kick who we'll call Dr.P in order to keep his identity a secret. Being down in a country wit hot latinas makes pimpin meaner than ever. There are a variety of bitches to choose from...just lick your pick and conquer her wit your skills... remeber, don't eva hurt ur bitch! Let's start off wit the lovely Miss Mora.... Mora, I met this gal thru work. She's got a sweet voice that gives me the shiver, among other things..lol... but I keep cool and even though at first she was timid and we only spoke about work issues... With time I softened her up and I got her picture... Oh yeah the one problem with dis bitch is that she works in a different office... But I got her to send me a pic of her... (mora is the last one on the right...) My side kick Dr.P give her a thumbs up... I don't think she's at her best in this pick cuase the girl looked mad fine on web cam... she got cat eyes and that voice... she's a hot latina.. half mexican, half hondurian... Next! Next we got Charlotte... Now this sexy petite is very timid... up till now we're still trying to soften her up... Sorry pimps, there no pic of her availible right now but I'm workin on it. This bitch works at my office and she has a sweet stare... Dr.P and I both agree that her best accent are her eyes... she's like a said puppy askin for some pimp lovin... She's got the correct credentials... but she's got to step a little more out of the box... Dr.P and I are on a mission to soften her up and get her screamin our names for more! Third bitch is one we have not met yet but we know that she will be a tough and wild bitch to work on. All I have is her name: Claudia... By the picture all you pimps can percieve her sexy vibes as she moves to the beat, sweatin her moves on the dance floor. Need I say more?! So that's all the bitches I have to present to you now. I said stated, I am re-introducing myself into the pimp life after a long absence. I started off back in the U.S.A and now am testing the pimp power down here in South America... Pimps Up! Hoes Down!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home