Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
SurveyMonster

THE PIMP PLAYGROUND HAS MOVED!

28 November 2005

Paris Hilton Video

THE PIMP PLAYGROUND HAS MOVED!
Heck, truth is I think this biatch is ugly, she got no ass or tits, but I realized she popular on da net, so heck why not include her in my playground, as long as she knows how to suck my dick and how to pimp in the bed, she welcome here... Video: Paris Hilton Spicy Ad Flash: Paris Hilton Eternal Pose And Below are just some randome pictures of Paris Hilton (click on em to see em bigger): Pimps up! Paris Hilton down!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

She might be a skinny bitch, but she gives the illest head!

Oh, gotta love that shot of her in a car.

P.S. Your blog has only public service ads... might wanna do something with AdSense settings?

11/29/2005 05:50:00 AM  
Blogger Raphael said...

true true rockyjay, n bout em adsense settings, fill me up on any info u got..

peace

11/29/2005 07:04:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home