Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
SurveyMonster

THE PIMP PLAYGROUND HAS MOVED!

24 August 2005

Pimp Accordingly...

THE PIMP PLAYGROUND HAS MOVED!
As corporate mo fo's, my side kick Dr.P and I worked on stylin and mackin our latest business idea which is held under confidential conditions... It shall be revealed in due time. After hard work, we macked up into our bling bling pimp wear and headed towards Pimp Valley. Pimp Valley is filled of wonders and hot arss biatches... And you can even find pimp supplies to increase your pimp vibe. For all uz that aint found the yellow brick road to Pimp Valley, I'll hit you up wit some pics, yall can thank www.phatpimpclothing.com for these pics... Before pimpin yall can hook yourself with these tastey pimp meals that are sure to bring out the best pimp inside you. Don't forget to wash it all down wit some Pimpa - Cola. Ya heard! Movin on... After gettin our Pimpin snacks we decided to venture on a mission. A mission only pro pimps as ourselved could go on... We work a day shift at a company that makes adult sites for all you pimps that either can't get real hoes or just want to decorate your wallpaper a bit. There are some files wit hundred of mad arss girls on these comps so we decided to hook yall up wit these pics and provide you wit our comments...
Today: THE PIMPIN MISSION - PIMP AT YOUR OWN RISK!
Aight yall I present to you our companies biatches, remember don't hurt urselves... Title:"Bed Time Story" 2 THUMBS UP Mr.White Chocolates Comments: This biatch is lookin at me like she want me to slap her silly. This is one fine demonstration of hot latina women! Slap that biatch alll night! Dr.P's Comments: This hoe knows what she got! Yeah I would spank her ass all night long!. Just to show her some pimpin' loooove. Title: "Help me un-button my dress?" 1 THUMB UP - 1 THUMB DOWN Mr.White Chocolates Comments: I am all about natural lovin, if the biatch aint got it, she aint got me. This hoe just got some nice package to squeeze but other than that I dont love this hoe! Dr.P's Comments: Nice Rack Lady! Although Mr P prefer them natural he wouldn't mind playing with those nice boobs.AThat nasty-sweet-innocent-milf-loof would make great addiiton to my mackin' collection! Title: "Its gettin hot in herr" 2 THUMBS UP Mr.White Chocolates Comments: She got the all american white girl vibe goin on, but that just dont pimp my style, howeva that fine arss while make this hoe pass on my list and on my lap. Dr.P's Comments: This beatch showd up yesterday by my pool. I gotta say she is delicious ! I'd love to squeeze that pair of cheeks one more time! Title: "Squeaky Clean" 2 THUMBS UP Mr.White Chocolates Comments: DAMN! Need I say more? This biatch is all mine, I'm out and over to the tub of luv... Dr.P's Comments: this is the highly acclaimed piece titled "Nipples waiting for a tongue" she even has roses by them. This girl is all clean ready for some hot action! Title: "So much work so LITTLE time" 2 THUMBS DOWN Mr.White Chocolates Comments: Even though I got some asian blood, I just dig them movies. This asian hoe got nutin to offer, where is she? She blends in to much with the walls...flat walls... Dr.P's Comments: Oh no! a plain chest hoe!! Maybe she doesn't have a butt also. too bad I love Asian women by te dozen. shee better keep studying how to pump up those tits! Title: "Smile for my birdie!" 2 THUMBS UP Mr.White Chocolates Comments: This biatch is posin for my luv camera. Thats right, and lata I'll take her down to the luv crib, where I'll put her in her Birthday Suite! Dr.P's Comments: that's Sydney...she's got too much clothes put on, but to hell with it i'd still sho her my great pimp stick! yeah, yeah! Is it me or her face is of a different color? Title: "DUMP LOAD!" 2 THUMBS DOWN Mr.White Chocolates Comments: This hoe is neva gettin some lovin from anyone with a healthy concience. She looks like a nasa monkey experiment gone wrong! The question is: is it really a women? How can the almighty create such beasts! Dr.P's Comments: make way Chitah is about to poo. Man it smells horrible, someone please tell Henry to tak off the wig and be a man again..Damn...
Aight Pimps thas enough for today, yall can hit me up wit ur comments as well. Share the love pimps! Tommorrow I'll hook yall pimps up wit some tips on pimpin.
Peace Pimps Up! Hoes down!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home