Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
SurveyMonster

THE PIMP PLAYGROUND HAS MOVED!

28 September 2005

Fly Honeys Review 2

THE PIMP PLAYGROUND HAS MOVED!
Aight it was bout time i got yall hooked up wit the Weekly Fly Honeys review... Dis week we got some hot arss biatches that are more dan worthy to be a fly honey... Aight lets get to it pimps!
Dr.P comments: Yeah..I don't have anyords for this picture, just an erection, a phone and this hoe's number. Mr.WCA comments: I could just dip dis hoe in some chocolate and eat her all up! Damn, women like these make us proud to be a pimp! Dr.P comments: can't help but staring at his bitch's rack. If she was in fornt of me I would grab those tits and make her mine!!! Yeah... That smile... makes Dr. P ready for some hardcore loving. Mr.WCA comments: I dunno Dr.P that hoe face kinda looks messed up to me... but yall know she got a fine rack goin on I just cova her face wit da pillow while I pimpin dis biatch! Dr.P comments: Now that's what I call two hot beatchessss.! Fuck, I like this picture it looks like it's crowded by titties. Look at the beach in fornt, she is about to bendover cause she KNOWS she wants some cock! Mr.WCA comments: DANG! I luv it wen these hoes get all touchy and cudly... these beach girls looks like they want a threesom and I am mo than ready to join em...so exsuce me while i go get my pimp on! Dr.P comments: Yo, beatch!! Just show me your tits!! I don't like this hoe's face it looks messed up, too much bitch slapping made her strange. But what the fuck, ther'es a lot o do between those fine breasts. Mr.WCA comments: What the hell happened to this biatches face? She look like a sewer rat! She does got em tits blowin up in my face but she is as skinny as hell and this pimp needs some meat! Dr.P comments: I don't know where the fuck MR. White Chocolate get this ugly hoe's from. But I'm sure a lot of labs would be glad to pay for them. And that's what biz is all about. Aight I'm off playah's. Holla! Mr.WCA comments: Hell no! This biatch even poses wit that ugly arss of hers... damn, I cant pimp wit this crack hoe... Aight fellas das all for today... keep pimpin fools! Pimps up! Hoes down!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home