Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
SurveyMonster

THE PIMP PLAYGROUND HAS MOVED!

26 September 2005

Celebrity Hoe of da Week - Sept 26

THE PIMP PLAYGROUND HAS MOVED!
Aight fools afta sum down time from dis mofo blogger shiat... We back on da line... Its about time I hooked yall up wit dis weeks Celebrity Hoe.... Now I must say this weeks celebrity hoe is not my personal favorite... but as a request from one of my homeys I say wat the hell, this honeys got it goin on and I luv the way her tits are so big they cant even contain emselves in her dresses... yall know who it is? Das right dis weeks Celebrity Hoe is:
Lindsay Lohan
Those babies jus wanna come out for there Pimp Daddy!
Dis biatch got it goin on wit dat belly button ring...
Yall know u wanna rub ur face all ova that package!
Ya c wat I sayin! Dem tits jus wanna pop out!
Damn! Why dont she just go topless!
Nice pic, but lets focus on the best part....
Das right! Smack em tittys right in ur face! Aight u sick fools! Das enough of our celebrity hoe fo dis week... Hope yall enjoyed dis biatch and I be sure to get u anotha fine hoe for next week.... Pimps Up! Linsay Lohan Down!
NOTE: FOols! Take sum time and COMMENT on dis MO FO!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home