Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
SurveyMonster

THE PIMP PLAYGROUND HAS MOVED!

16 September 2005

Fly Honeys Review 1

THE PIMP PLAYGROUND HAS MOVED!
Title: Oops! Dr.P comments: Ooops I did it agian I came on her mouth!!. Lil' bith right here is hot. Big eyes, Nice ass. The stripper beatch attitude. Yesssir Thumbs Up. Mr.WCA comments: yuummmy.... this biatch right herr is surprised by the size of my dick! Don't be hatin I cant help it if the ladies come runin to my lap for mo! This hoe is ready fo some arss slappin... Title: Chill... Dr.P comments: The girl next door look. soon to be "The Girl with my Dick on her mouth" Those sexy eyes don't lie. this hoe know how to blow the trumpet. And I have a big one for her. Mr.WCA comments: This honey reminds me of my first how back in the day... She got an aight face, what i dig most is her curves... We ready fo some skinny dippin! Title: Hand me the soap! Dr.P comments: This pic rigt here made my second head down there show some life!! Yeah this missy right here got all that is needed to make a pimp like me find some inspiration. If u happen to see a girl like he ron a club. Your mission is one: Fuck Her, Fuck her HARD. Mr.WCA comments: Damn! Dis doe right her is fine! I am mo than proud to have her hooked up on da site. Excuse me I gotta go jump in the shower wit dis hoe! Title: Dream Catcher Dr.P comments: A Hot Momma! But wait! Whya re you covering your tits bitch??!?!! Damn!! Is that a whip? that's good. And that tatoo...nice. Now there are two beach beatches in here. I think it's time to pimp Ibiza! Mr.WCA comments: Dis bitch catches all my erotic dreams! Dr.P is right, she is pimpin that tatoo down there... She got a mackin body and I'd like to spank that arss over on the deck! Title: Cover up Dr.P comments: I like this smokin' ass hoe. She's got the "I'm gonna behave baaaad" look. I'd definitely spank her hard. Notice she's also taking of her swimsuit. Time for a quickie at the beach!!!! BEATCH!!!! Mr.WCA comments: Naw...dis hoe has been bitch slapped, she aint got it goin on fo me... She jus look like anotha dum blondie to me... No meat on that body and dis bitch need a tan, but not even dat will help... This girl dont get my pimp on... Title: Dang! Dr.P comments: gorilla Lady!!! Fuck, what is this?? Is she the girl from two weeks ago? Maybe, the only thing I know bout her is her name. Kris... Yeah. now don't ask me more I'm sure Mr WCA has some explanation for this. Aight?? Peace. Mr.WCA comments: I said dis was a pimp playground not a pettin zoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home