Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
SurveyMonster

THE PIMP PLAYGROUND HAS MOVED!

25 October 2005

Celeb Hoe of da Week - Monica Bellucci

THE PIMP PLAYGROUND HAS MOVED!
Aight yall its bout time we got yall hooked up wit dis weeks celeb hoe. Now I mst warn yall dat dis weeks celeb hoe can cuase yall to get ur magic stick big! If u know wat I mean fools! But hell, dis celeb bitch is mad hot and I wouldnt mind fuckin dis hot girl ova and ova! Nuff said check out this naked celebrity, she calls herself: Monica Bellucci Aight yall lets start dis off slow wit some normal sexy pics N here is some pics of me n monica in the good ol days when we use to fuck in my room... Thas wat I talkin bout! Aight here is Monica Bellucci takin a puff, but I wanna see that bitches tits! Das it woman! Take it off! This hoe got some fine boobs!Damn! Now she gettin all crazy horney! Thas nuff fools! Das was dis weeks celebrity hoe, ya heard! Dont forget to support dis page and click on em ads so we can give yall dis free! Pimps Up! Hoes down!

3 Comments:

Blogger No BS said...

You wish...

10/26/2005 11:38:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoa, what movie is that from (pics 3&4)?

10/27/2005 02:31:00 AM  
Blogger Raphael said...

Das right fool, i do wish i could get me some piece of that ass, and anonymous, yeah those pics or from a movie called Malena, its mackin and filled wit dis hot hoes body!

10/27/2005 09:34:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home