Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
SurveyMonster

THE PIMP PLAYGROUND HAS MOVED!

14 October 2005

CULO!

THE PIMP PLAYGROUND HAS MOVED!
Aight I made a post a whilez ago on called: CHACHIS, talkin bout the tits on em fine hoes.... Dis post gonna focus on the ass! There are so many names for them cheeks, lets review sum of em: ass, buttocks, tail, behind, bum, rear, rump, arss and so many mo... Aight now lets review the arss more closely...if yall know wat i mean! First of all da question comes up again wat is wit us pimps and em round seats the fit tightly into the hoe's jeans? I dont think there is a direct answer xcept that the more the cushion da better! Asses that are huge get the magic stick goin! Maybe all dis will just be a mystery, maybe we'll neva know why our dicks get big when we got an ass all ova it... But who gives a fuck! Longs as I got my piece of ass I just wanna enjoy the arss! Aight enjoy the pics u fools and click on em ADS! Support my long work G's, dont be hatin! And leave a comment bitches!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home