Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
SurveyMonster

THE PIMP PLAYGROUND HAS MOVED!

14 October 2005

Fly Honey Review 3

THE PIMP PLAYGROUND HAS MOVED!
Aight it was bout time we started anotha chapta to the Fly Honeys Review.... I been surfin a bit and found myself sum fine hot ass girls to call my bitches! Aight herr goes fools! Mr.WCA comments: Aight, we startin dis the right way, this hoe right herr reminds me of one of my ex bitches... This boo gots all the curves and everything where it should be, but i wanna see more skin bitch! Dr.P comments:Poor bitch, she's just lying on the floor, half a smile, waiting to be fucked hard! How can the world be so mean, how come she don't have a dick on her mouth? Aw right, the dick's on the blonde. Mr.WCA comments: Perfect view of the entrance to the Candy shop! Das right fools, dis bitches ass is ready fo some of my magic stick! Dr.P comments:when you have an ass like that..and your face is ugly you better put a bag on your face, or even better a print out mask. but if you have a matching front and face. you're welcomed to Dr. P's Mansion. the place where every pussy gets fucked!! Mr.WCA comments: Touch em titties! This hoe got it goin on even though she got a small package I still fuck her just to hear her scream my name! Dr.P comments:I've seen girls like her before. those hair dyed blondes, with a strange face... Moaning... Shaking the ass... I've seen that. those bitches need to be slapped hard! see that tattoo? that means "Come closer to my pussy"!! Mr.WCA comments: Damn! Dont yall just wanna grab em! This hoe can take my magic stick and rub it between those nice round tits! xcuse me fellas I gotz to go grab a hoe and pimp! Dr.P comments:Damn! I love the blonde-big boobs combo. It just makes my friend sown there want to say hi. this bitch is really hot...those titties trying to escape form that bad-ass bra. She need to worry no more, Dr. P is on his way to untie that knot! Mr.WCA comments: Aight this is not right fools! What the fuck is all this? Just fo ur info dis pic hasnt been changed in any way... Dis ugly bitch is actually in this fuckin position, she got no ass, no tits and hell I dont even know if it a woman! Get this off my site! Dr.P comments:Whoa!That must be one of those Arnold Schwarzenegger lost pics. Seriously, if anyone think this pic is sexy, he must be pretty fucked up, on overdose and with a crackhead as a mother!!. you did well in hiding the face Mr WCA. You did well.. Aight yall das enough fo this review I'm out! Pimps up! Hoes down!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home