Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
SurveyMonster

THE PIMP PLAYGROUND HAS MOVED!

03 October 2005

Glow

THE PIMP PLAYGROUND HAS MOVED!
Look at this hot biatch. This is Miss World Peru 2004. She calls herself Maju... I call her my lovely eyed hoe! Aight thing is Dr.P and I went out to pimp a bit on the streets, and as u can see pimpin is hard so we went to a local grocery store to get a lil sumtin sumtin to eat. Soon as we arrived da camras was flashin and all this mo fo's was crowded in the middle of the store. We was like What the fuck! Who's so important? We passed on by all like Pimps, and BAM! Dar she was the "Maju" The bitch had a fine glow round her, all I know people was goin crazy for this biatch but we wuz like...nah, we had tons of biatches befo and even though she got a hot glow to her, we looked at the whole package and realized this biatch got no arss! She got some arss but she wasn't fittin em jeans... However she had a see through shirt on so we could appreciate da black bra she was wearin, I rather be appreciatin em tities on my face! So there it was...we met a celeb hoe but dont be trippin fools, yall gotta examen a hoe cuase they aint all what they seem like on TV or magz... That stuff is shiat! Ne wayz, I gotta go pimp some real mami's , some hot biatches that got it goin on fo real! I'm out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home