Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
SurveyMonster

THE PIMP PLAYGROUND HAS MOVED!

10 October 2005

Celebrity Hoe of the Week 2

THE PIMP PLAYGROUND HAS MOVED!
Aight u fools its bout time I showed yall dis weeks celebrity hoe! This week I bring yall a classic biatch, one yall should all know buy I now cuase she is fine! Aight nuff of the talkin shiat lets get these pics rollin! This weeks celebrity hoe is:
Kate Winslet
Aight and herr are the pics wit dar comments fools!
In dis picture Kate lookin at me like sayin "Mr.WCA u wanna fuck me?"
Herr she starts getting all seductive...mmm...I like em tities!
Now I got her where I want bitches! Xcuse me while I pimp dis hoe!
After all my pimpin this hoe is as tired as hell on the bed! Das right biatch! Aight das all fools! Getting pics of this fine arss so is tough, but hell she got that silky white skin that all pimps luv! Aight I'm out and if any of yall G's got a suggestion for a celebrity hoe Hook me up fools! Leave ya comment! Ya heard!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home