Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
SurveyMonster

THE PIMP PLAYGROUND HAS MOVED!

12 October 2005

GIMME THE MONEY!

THE PIMP PLAYGROUND HAS MOVED!
The point herr is: CLICK ON EM ADS! Aight yall as every1 else I luv to make me sum money! Das right i got get em benjamins and franklins to support all my hoes and get my bling bling... Now, bein that I be providen yall wit pics and reviews of sum of my hot ass bitches, u fools gotta support dis mackin blog! Das right bitches! All yall gotta do is click on em ads at the beginin of a post whateva they be and yall be contributing to makin a healthy P.I.M.P who will holla back wit the finest girls! Aight peeps and dont forget to be leavin yall comments. Holla back fools! And yall know I'd do the same for yall so holla back if yall want me to click on ur bitchen ads 2

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home