Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
SurveyMonster

THE PIMP PLAYGROUND HAS MOVED!

29 October 2005

Fly Honey Review

THE PIMP PLAYGROUND HAS MOVED!
Wats up homeys, its bout dat time where I share wit yall em fly honeys we got in our Pimp Playground vualt... aight lets get dis hone review started! Mr.WCA comments: Dis is da real Dorthy from the wizard of Oz, damn, dis bitch need to rub dat ass up on my lap and strut those curves all ova my body! Dr.P comments: Wow! what a nice ass. Y know? I give rides for free! She could ride me all night long, hard, slow, cuffed tot he bed. I dont care! she's defintely my type of beatch and you bet her ass is going to pay for that!!! Mr.WCA comments: Dis reminds me of da good ol days wen we use to have em pool parties wit mad bitches all round! Dis hoe got some big tits that i wanna squeeze and pour chocolate on em and lick it off! Mad pimpin! Dr.P comments: When I was 16 I actually saw this pic in my dreams. I still do, and it still achieves its purpose. I don't care how many bitches out there do the same thing, the same pics and stuff. I just don't get tired of looking at a wet tshirt and some fine tits. Mr WCA you've really maked me a happy man today. Mr.WCA comments: Latina, yall gota luv em, dis latin hoe knows she got a fine ass and Iz bout to fuck her right now on dat table she on, so xcuse me while I pimp dis hoe! Dr.P comments: Hot latina grils make me so horny!! In fact I really need a girl like this right now! I'm hitting the streets to grab some hot honey! Mr.WCA comments: Aight yall dis pic is da bomb! I invited dis hoe to my backyard and she be grabbin da hoes and strippin cuase its hot ova herr... I dont care, long as I can stick my dick down her throat and in her pussy, I let her do wateva she wants! Dr.P comments: More water & tits!! such a great combination. I wonder who was this great photographer in history taht made this now famous type of shot. Only thing I don't like is the fake titties. That's right. Dr. P prefers them all natural, but in the end I don't care. Touch your toes HOE!!! Mr. WCA comments: I wish dat was my dick she be holdin wit my cum drippen down her boobs, u know yall want some piece of dis hoes ass, go find ur own fools! Dr. P comments: Nice mellons!!! this biatch is in da beach waiting to get fucked. that water pouring on her chest might as well be omething else. It makes me want to go to her and do some hardcore lovin' action! Mr. WCA Comments: Aight as always, ders gotta be an ugly hoe, and dis one looks like a fuckin chipmunk! Sumtin be wrong wit dis bitches face, not so bad of a body, but damn, she look she got smacked to many times by her pimp! Dr.P Comments: Mr WCA is doing some crazy stuff over his bitch lab. He always comes with the ugliest chicks on earth. This ugly blondi right here, actually has a decent body, that type of body every girl next door should have. Maybe Id hit her drunk form behind. Who knows.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your my main man! Hottest Hoes on the net!

10/29/2005 09:15:00 PM  
Blogger Raphael said...

Wats good G, thanks fo yo comments, I be sure to keep yall updated wit the finest hoes! N dont forget to be supporten dis page by clicken on em ads!

Pimps up!
Hoes down!

10/31/2005 07:27:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home