Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
SurveyMonster

THE PIMP PLAYGROUND HAS MOVED!

10 November 2005

Pimp Pussy

THE PIMP PLAYGROUND HAS MOVED!
Aight yall, today subject: pussy! Das right, a pimp can neva get to much pussy, da more pussy da better! Ya heard! So I be hookin yall up wit some fine pussy from some hoes and bitches that like to show off thier pussy to us... enjoy fools!
Dis lil hoe is showin off her pussy in da back of my SUV!
Some latina pussy! mmm good!
look how des hoes show off thier pussy!
I gota get me some pussy from da back!
This bitch is fine! I wanna pimp dat pussy on da beach!
Yall can neva get enough of latina pussy!
Dis bitches pussy like attention, I gonna smack dat up wit my dick!
Pose ur pussy fo tha camera!
Chocolate pussy!
dis is some freaky pussy! How'd dat fuckin bitch bend like that? Aight fools das enough! I'm out to pimp some pussy! Pimps up! Hoes with wet pussy down!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home