Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
SurveyMonster

THE PIMP PLAYGROUND HAS MOVED!

25 August 2005

Pimpin Rides

THE PIMP PLAYGROUND HAS MOVED!
Today we present yall wit some of the most bangin Pimp Rides the world has to offer you. Cha Ching! These babies will cost you more than what ur worth, so just dream on fella, dream on... I speak for myself as well... Movin on! Below are some the meanest rides u can neva buy! So just shut up, watch and appreciate! Ya Heard! Here our number one baby... They call her the next batmobile... I call her my Beautiful Biatch! Take a look at her interior... Movin on! Now if u wanna pimp like em old cheesy pimps... this ir your ride If yall wanna tune into your classic pimp side, hook up wit dis ride Now lets take a look of some biatchin interiors... Yall pimps who wanna get all high tech, this car is the shiat... Aight Yall das enough for your virgan eyes... I got to go sweat my pimp style on the lovely ciber hoe miss mora... that biatch is yellin my name fo more! Pimps up! Hoes Down!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home