Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
SurveyMonster

THE PIMP PLAYGROUND HAS MOVED!

03 September 2005

Pimpin The Shiat

THE PIMP PLAYGROUND HAS MOVED!
Yall know this blog looks shitty. Das right, yall dont fool me! Aight so I'm workin on "pimp de Blog" My side kick Dr.P is workin on his mackin skills to hook my site up and amaze all u haters. I made the design but of course Dr.P contributed some mo fo ideas too...Aight heres a preview.. Das right, I'm pimpin da dice up there on the corner... the fur... the purple king color... Its the shiat! Now i just got hook my blog up... Aight u pimps... I must make an announcement... In a few days Dr.P and I will be goin off on a journey... Around the world... hookin up wit hoes, biatches and over all saftey... For all u amature pimps I got a post comin up to hook yall up wit how to keep it safe while bein a pimp...yall dont wanna get em sickness...mo fo's! Dont end up like a fuckin stupid pimp! Movin on! We'll be showin or pics from this trip titled: Hoe's Around the World... If one of yall pimps are interested in a specific country hit me up and I see what i can do...
Aight I'm out...I'll leave yall wit a pic of a fine arss hoe! She is screamin my name!Pimps up! Hoes Down!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home