Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
SurveyMonster

THE PIMP PLAYGROUND HAS MOVED!

07 September 2005

Mackin Construction

THE PIMP PLAYGROUND HAS MOVED!
Aight this blog is goin under some mackin construction. As yall can percieve, I hooked my blog up wit some bling bling up at the top, sweatin the fur... I must admit it look like shiat right now but dont be hatin... It's the first time I sweat my blog building skills usin html and shiat. Yall hispanic pimps can check out Dr.P's mackin design website to get some inlightment (www.liquid-mind.blogspot.com)... I achieved my skills thankz to Dr.P... props to Dr.P! Aight so dont get scurrd if u see some nasty shiat goin around on dis blog... In the meantime, before my side kick Dr.P and I go on our hoe's around the world trip I'll hook yall up wit some fly hoes....
Peace out Pimps up! Hoes down!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home