Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
SurveyMonster

THE PIMP PLAYGROUND HAS MOVED!

09 September 2005

Fly Honeys Premier

THE PIMP PLAYGROUND HAS MOVED!
Aight G's. Its bout time we hooked yall up wit de official "Fly Honeys" startin today Dr.P and I, Mr. WCA, will present yall wit the buttery Fly Honeys Review every Friday so yall can enjoy ur weekend. If yall got some pics of phat chix, hook us up fools! Das right, send em in and we'll post em and rate em and if there fly we'll date em!... Nuf wit the talkin, lets get this rave started... Title: FBI CRIME Dr.P's Comments: FBI girl...Nice rack up there. No to slim, but hell, we all want to grab some meat once in a while!! She could arrest me for federal crimes anytime. I wonder shy WCA didn't show this bitche's face.. Mr.WCA Comments: This hoes body is ready for an investigation. I dont mind doin a deep, and I mean deep investigation on this hoes arss... But wait wats dis biatches face look like... Title: I'm screamin ur name boo! Dr.P's Comments: I'll be honest to ya. I don't like much this bitche's face. But I don't mind, she looks like if she knows how to shake that ass in bed. That's the kind of ladies Mr P likes to pimp. Mr.WCA Comments: Mmm... may I take ur coat? Das right biatch, i wanna see that package all up in my face. She look like she been punched in the nose by Ali but theres always a pillow to cuva dat up. Turn her around and do it doggy style...yall haters know u want soma dat from this hoe... Title: Mrs. Smith Dr.P's Comments: I met this hoe when she was working as sex bodyguard to Mr White Chocolate. See those eyes. Yeah those eyes are cryin' for some pimpin! Mr.WCA Comments: I luv it wen a hoe gets tough. This bodyguard biatch can get hold of my gun wheneva she wants. Title: Rubber Ducky Dr.P's Comments: this hot girl had to take it the hard way. u See, I ain't playin' no games! when they srceam Harder they just get it! Now take a bath bitch! It's time for second round! Mr.WCA Comments: Das wat i want foo! Some wet pussy... This bathroom chick can be my rubber ducky in the tub weneva she wants. I'm ready to pimp this biatch up! DANG! Wat the f***! Das right fools, i played yall up there in the beginning. Yall remember the FBI chick... here's her crack head face. It hurts just to have this pic hooked up on my site... Aight G's das enough... So thats this Friday's edition of Fly Honeys... I'm out, weekend has begun and I must unleash the pimp! Pimps up! Hoes Down!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home