Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
SurveyMonster

THE PIMP PLAYGROUND HAS MOVED!

10 September 2005

Celebrity Hoe of the Month - September

THE PIMP PLAYGROUND HAS MOVED!
Das right fools... I'm startin the "Celebrity Hoe's" of the month. There are so many fine honeys out there that have made good friends wit the Lincons and Jacksons... I give these celebrity hoe's props for bein so damn fly. Photoshop and lighting play a big role but wat da hell... these biatches are always welcome to my crib...
Aight nuf wit the BS, to initiate dis shit we announce da first Miss Celebrity Hoe September...
Jessica Alba
Yall give props to dis young honey... This missy know how to move dat body fine and yall hatas know u want dis biatch to show u some hollywood luv makin techniques... Just like in da movies... Aight fools, appreciate! I'll smack down the pic's of our September Celebrity Hoe below... mmm... as yall can percieve this biatch is fly... I gotta go pimp! Before I leave, yall can hook me up wit ideas or suggestions for celebrity hoe's of the month... Aight I'm out...Peace! Pimps up! Hoes down!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home